COVID-19 Safety Information
At Beaches International we take the safety and well-being of our guests, staff and community seriously.
As we adjust to the changes in travel, we at Beaches International have implemented a range of preventative measures to help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
Here are some of the measures we have put into place:
- Hand Sanitiser Stations through out the building
- Contactless checkin & checkout
- Room key sanitisation
- All staff briefed and taking social distancing measures
- COVID-19 cleaning protocols – cleaning/disinfecting high touch areas
- Removal of soft furnishings
- Hygienically steam cleaned linen
- Hand Sanitiser Stations
- Increased disinfecting high touch areas (such as lift)
- Limiting common areas to single apartment groups at any one time
- Social distancing
We are also adopting a more flexible approach to our cancellation policy. Covid-19 Cancellation Policy: If the government implements restrictions on regional travel and you are required to cancel we will offer a full refund of your deposit or you can choose to keep your deposit in our system to use for a future booking.
We hope this gives you comfort when considering your next stay at Beaches International. You can book with confidence.
If you have any questions relating to our Covid-19 update please don’t hesitate in contacting our friendly staff for more information.
A very warm and appreciated thank you from all the staff at Beaches International for your continued support and loyalty.